Friday, October 20, 2006

Still going to say this:

HAPPY BDAE TO MY LESBIAN PARTNER~

Lessons are kinda stupid today. We practically did nothing, because all the projects will rush to us in hecticness next week. Well well well~ At least we decided on the business already...

I hope Huihui had fun today! Belated on MONDAY! ^^ But wad's so irritating it's Monday have got S and W. Argh!!!

Pictures pictures~
The four of us! ^^ Because of rebelious carrie who hates taking photos, we seldom take a photo with the four of us inside. XD
I look weird in here, well just say it la, i look ugly wahahaha.
The birthday gal and me, with a very blur photo. LOL.
CUTE RIGHT!!!!!!! I LOVE TONG'S EXPRESSION!
Ah tong trying very hard to read a book, but the overly high for the day Huihui kept disturbing her.

Saw this at bugis. It's freakin cool! There's time indication on the flip fone cover! Like, whao!
Ah tong dun cry..... What? u meant she's only rubbing her eyes after yawning?


Alan said I might have to sing to entertain guests during the year end party!!! FREAKO.
I will do anything to prevent that, may it be pair up with Zidane, or some other bald guy *no offence zidane, u're not bald wahahaha*

Ziiidaaane~ Can'tttt~ Sing~~~ WAHAHAHAH~ I'm evil.

Going out to Kboxing with Ching and Kai tomolo~ Woot, tho not comfirm yet.

Bye guys, Off to do chores~

No comments: