Thursday, October 26, 2006

La... Lalala~

I'm in a rather sleepy mood now, but I guess I should update before I fall into the arms of takkilala land.

It's quite of a boring day today, as usual. Other than being boring, it's extremely HOT, the weather la! I forked out for classfund, so I'm really broke. Then my ezlink card ran out of money. T^T so I have to top up 5bucks. I predicted my mum will nag me about topping up so frequently, and she did la. Just now only. Carrie was half smiling cuz I told her earlier this will come if I told my mum about my card.

As soon as I reached bishan, Hui2 complaint to me about certain women who puts on make up on the bus, and then keep their make up in a PLASTIC BAG. Not forgetting yawning and sneezing without covering their mouths nor a word of apology.

The campus was rather blustling with secondary school students. The coucillors and all taken a full day approved leave, i guess it's cause they have to guide the students! But Bishan Campus, what to see? Simei I can understand, but bishan? The only attraction - the fishes and frogs are like, gone! And why do I see ACS students in our campus?!! ACS students, in ITE?!! What a........ rare sight.

Carrie's pretty sick of me talking to animals and even non-living things like my plushie banana/afredie. Hui and I were observing a huge snail near our first period classroom. Hui2 was saying, he like don't know where to go leh...

I squatted down and stared. "Hmm~ where do you want to go?" Yes yes, I was talking to the snail. At least maryanne said it kinda responded actually it was just continuing to crawl across.

We went to the library during break. Since it's two hours, I managed to read through a book that teaches cafe beverages and food, and also a very useful make up guidebook. The other four of the gang were going berserk over english novels while I sat peacefully on the chair, broswing. Finally noticing what they were doing, I was terrified to see so many books piling up on the seat beside me.

Well well well~

Carrie came to my house to watch my boss my hero, and Yan came to buy an old textbook *which is super new cause my brother hardly flips through, but yet gets good result. Darn.*

Hmmm~

I guess that's all. I'm lazy to plug in my bluetooth and update pictures.

*stares at the teabag in my cup, and starts mumbling about donations.*

No comments: