Saturday, October 14, 2006

Today's entry is a photo entry. Why didn't I update? Ah well, it's cuz my internet was freaking weird yesterday, I couldn't use blogger. So I decided to update only today. Wahaha.

Went out with my 'family' today for our monthly *altho sometimes we couldn't make it lol* gathering @ Taos, my recommendation obviously lolz. But dinner was a little different from lunch...

Pictures do the talking!

Dearest Qun Yu and Wan Ying XD
NOOO! Wan Ying picked up Huihui's talent of "Block the view claws!"
^^v Qiqi, at your service!
The famous-or-maybe-not-at-all Zidane Expression WAHAHA!

FOOOOOD!


I uh, blurred the background for the effect, lolz.


The farmboy chicken salad! I wonder if they chopped any farmboys, I thought they're endangered? XD Okay, that's lame.


My Fish Cutlet! It's darn bloody freaking wonderfully TASTY. I hope it was a bigger potion tho.
I took a picture of Qi's Grilled Chicken. It might not look as good, but it's downright tasty!
Teas in a teapot~
Wan ying's erh.... Birdnest taste-alike.
Wendy and Wanying~
Old people always manage to find ways to keep up with their health, right Ah Mah wanying? ^^
Weird looking me and ChinYen
Yu kissed me when we're on the train! Lol. ENVIOUS OF ME BA, GUYS! lolz


Group photo!

The service at Taos was great! When my girls sang a belated birthday song for me, the whole of Taos sang with us. LOL. It was rather funny tho. And the winshern lookie alike gave me a free pudding, which erh, i don't like. LOL.

Oct 14.

Happy birthday to my er...... Sweetheart bastard AHZE!

Am done!

No comments: