Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I am. BORED.

Tong is like, currently complaining why nobody updated their blogs. I wanna update only at home later, but I guess I shall update for the sake of saving my boredom. Actually this period isn't that boring la. We have beloved mr foong...

Ey, it's not that I dun wanna update okay, it's that you guys don't tag me wahahhas!

I went out with my brother, and his friends yesterday. To where? BUGIS, again. I guess Josephone saw me, she's like you go out with guys! Yeah, i went out with three guys and one happened to my blood brother. Haha. But going out with them is all right la, the fact that we can chat easily.

Finally went to eat the dim sum. Seng eng they all like waaa Jes u eat so much. XD

Reaslied on the train I couldn't sleep tpday. I have no idea, esp when I'm so tired. So i just scanned around the cabin. I was like:"Hmmm this guy must have no wife or girlfriend, the shirt so crumpled..." abd erh, the two guys beside me squashed me, one stinks and one is practically leaning on me soon.

On the train from cityhall to bishan, this man sitting opposite me die die kept starring, even if I tried ignoring. I closed my eyes, then snapped them open very suddenly because his freaking stare is unbearable. He got a shock! Practically jumped on his seat. Ha, serves him. *shrugs*

After Seng eng and my bro;s influence I went to try out Yahoo! Taiwan. It's something erh... like friendster la. Just that it's all in chinese. Kinda fun, just that I'm a lil sua gu. Got 17messages le still didn't know. Snaooped around then realised, ah~

Okay, shall end off here. this is kinda long already all rights?

I updated!

TONG!

I UPDATED!

No comments: