Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Weirdest thing I heard today:

Yvonne and Yen said everywhere we went, guys are looking at ME. What the heck? I bet 50bucks, they're looking through me, and staring at Yen and Yvonne. Gee. Yen just went: Ah ma, you nv realise meh? Everywhere I see guys looking at you.

Must be cuz I'm too loud or something, Or maybe I just scream HUNGUI too often. *sniggers*

Just finished reading a chinese novel. Feel like talking about, so here I am.

The main focus/topic of the novel was about lesbianship. I picked it up at the library and decided to borrow it since I thought it would be interesting. It didn't fail my expectations much. The lead girl was a lesbian, as expected, she couldn't bring herself to like guys.

In the story, she has a terrible family. Her father and her auntie thought she was abnormal, because she wasn't straight. She dislikes talking to them as it usually ends up in fights. To pleased them slightly in hope of having a better relationship with them, she forced herself to study and got into a famous school in taipei.

Before you think this story is typical, like I did at the start, just continue reading. The lead thought she killed her own mother. Her mother was a lunatic actually. But she trusted her mother as she was the only one who thinks she's normal even if she's a lesbian. She pushed her mother away in fright when her mother tried to carry her and jump off the building. The force threw her mother down and when the lead woke up from her coma, she was told her mother commited sucide.

She fell in love with one of her seniors in school, and alot of things happened. Really too much to say here. I thought they will break up or something, but they didn't, all the way till the end of the story.

What can I say is that..... The storyline is very realistic. And even if it's on a topic like that, I still cried a little. It was rather...... well, true.

I doubt alot of prople made it through far in a relationship. Yet somehow a relationship is a war we should fight and armor outselves before starting on one. I don't know, all of a sudden I felt kinda sad for myself. Hahaha. Sometimes I think I don't make the effort to show my friends how much they're loved by me.

Okay. people who made it this far reading my blog, congrats, you did not read my blog only for entertainment, you bothered to read through my thoughts lolz. Zidane thought I was crazy tho, crying about such little things. LIKE HEY~ >:

Some little talks about today's events: I went out with Yen and Ying to chinatown kbox. It was fun yes, chinatown Kbox is very very quiet. Nice people there too. Lolz. There's this china lady who insists she wants china KFC menus while we're having our lunch in KFC. The guy serving us was too engrossed in the commotion until he forgets to give us serviots AND spoons for our potato. Yikes.

I shall continue fighting documents right now, have to get those junk *urgh* emailed to Adrian before 4am. Byebye, my chance to see takki in my dreams sighs XD.

No comments: