Thursday, October 19, 2006

I have a feeling if I skip updating today, I will be thrown to the Zi Ca da jie da ge there to be served as the main dish again. *shivers*

Went for a gathering yesterday! Was quite fun, it's great having to see old friends together again yeah? Before the gathering dinner, I went all the way to Pasir Ris from Bishan to meet yan. Joel is going to make a new pair of glasses, because he sat on his old one and it broke. Whao.

The moment I stepped into the optical shop, I was labeled by my dear lao gong as Ah LIAN.

YISH~

We went for lunch after that at mac's, then off to orchard. My nong nong journey sia.

Orchard orchard~ We went for some short shopping at Esprit and TopMan. Don't ask me why i'm at TopMan too. Not like I will buy clothes of that brat, considering he has too much clothes. LOL. Joel bought a belt from Topman, and a semi-formal shirt at Espirit. The shirt is NICE okay. ~ Trust me! Joel, wearit out someday and I shall take pics of u~

Enough of Talking~
Pictures!


Joel joel, why are you looking so scary? I thought I was the scary one......


Woo. Nice glasses. I wonder how Joel managted to wear this.
My dear leaking was there to be with me when Joel and Yan are sticking together like Uhu Glue.

SEE?!


Stick stick stick! Lolz. I'm the paparazzzziii~ I kinda enjoy being it. I can consider man XD
Yan staring at Joel as he sulked. Look at that face!
But of course I still do good deeds you know. I said I will make a movie poster lookalike. See? Photoshopped to be perfection! *or maybe not wahaha*


Couple from the movie, "UHU, We're like glue!" caught in action.

I can almost hear jeffery ask:"Ehh Roman are you alive?"
All smiles, and sharp pictures from Ching's phone. Long time no see man this woman, ever since march i think. *shakes head*
Group photo! Roman's taking it so he's not in it. He refuse to be in it. I regretted that I didn't take ALOT of pics of him and post it up or something.


My daughter lolz.
The animal family consists of DragonFly, Rabbit, Lizard and Hamster.

Am I still hamster? Jeffery classified me as golden pig, or rather just name it roasted pig. Waiis ~.~

Criminal in question. *shoots jeff*
Ahhh, ching ling took a picture of us. But well, so did i!
Joel look like some drunk man, drooling over yan WAHAH.
At the playground, but ti's too dark so ya. SAD la.
At least this picture looked quite all right.

If you are wondering why there's so many picture of this pair, it's because I WAS STAR STRUCK BY MOVIE STARS, from my fav movie "UHU, We're like glue."

In school, lol. My dearest hui looking so freakingly kawaii!
=)


Last be not least, my blur de sotong ah tong, finally back from taiwan, empty handed without my ah ze XD

I'm kinda done here. I'm actually too lazy to update further.

XD

No comments: