Friday, October 06, 2006

Shall not make much noise today. The haze is getting me giddy. Man, Indonesia is so so stupid. Keep burning all the trees for what? May those people turn into trees their next life, and experience having to be burnt when you're rooted to the ground.

Carrie, Yan and I went to National museum today. Catier's diamonds and jewels! Woo~ Really... Glamorous and expertise art. We wished we could smuggle some home, but I guess alert systems are well, great too. The security guards are nice people tho.

Pictures, as usual!

Ahhh, no no no, these are not diamonds, this is just the floor of douby exchange. Lolz. Just thought this picture looks kinda nice.
The museum! I didn't take any photos of the diamonds, because I think cameras are not allowed in there.

As I was exclaiming how hun-gui*hungry, the hui style* I am, *i attracted an ang-mo's stare* We went for lunch at Paradiz Centre, Taos. It's kinda cheap, considering it's 22bucks *including service charge and gst* for a meal with six courses. Here goes.


Salad, mine is fruit salad. You can choose what salad you want. After that there's this very nice toasted bread with a baked sauce that has fish, mushrooms and cheese inside. Delicious!

Carrie's Italian Salad!

Then we have soup! Carrie had mushroom soup, but decided I want to have some herbal soup. This is my Herbal Sharkfin Melon. Sharkfin melon = mao gua. LOL. But there's ginseng inside and the soup taste great.


My main course - Roasted Steak! Actually I was a little disappointed with the steak, because compared to Jack's place, it didn't taste as I expected. It was slightly too raw *because I wanted medium*, but overall it's still an ok.
Peach tea! What's so special is that it has flowers in it. Sweet yet refreshing. I love it.
And here's the desert, mine is Green Tea ice cream! Very......milky. I didn't like it tho.

I like carrie's better! It's some kind of pudding with caramel on it. Sweet, but not too sweet. Splendid. Pudding reminds me of My Boss My Hero. LOL.
Carrie's face. LOL. She wasn't too happy with her block nose, she couldn't taste anything except for the occasional comments of: "This is sweet/sour/pepperish/hot."

We went to my house to slack after that. Lol.

Random photos!


Me in vanity shall die with alfredie.

Camera = 600bucks
Picture Taking = 2mins
Carrie's expression = Priceless.

Done!
Run ah!

No comments: