Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Here to update so I can slightly entertain Yanting. Results are out today. I can only say it's not bad for me, maybe cause I don't give alot of attention to my results. All along I don't focus my life on results, as in, school results. School isn't my main theme for living anyway, so it didn't matter to me if I get it bad or something.

But of course, I don't mind getting a few good grades XD I think i will only do good if my life depend on it.

I went out with the lengendary Zidane 2 days ago. Not for long tho. Just went out for coffee breaks lol. We sounded like some old couples going out for coffee breaks instea dof staying home all day. But since I ate instant noddles for lunch already, I just went with him to drink coffee. Lol.

Kinda nice to see him again. I mean heyyy, ever since June. Lolz. He bought me some flowers for belated birthday present. GEE, i look like his girlfriend or something. No thank u no thank u. I rather jump off a cliff. But a little weird being alone with him. I mean, I've only been out with him alone for once, that miserable once. All the others I have Alan by my side, and adelene to scream in my ears, as well as adrian to complain how sleepy he is.

Ahh. I missed the triple As. When is Alan coming back from Taiwan anyway. Lol. Out of topic.

Soemthing regretful was that I didn't bring my camera!! And the atmosphere of the cafe was kinda dimmed, so my phone couldn't take nice pictures. Neither can I take pictures while he's driving. He'll kill me for distracting him. But nice of him to bring me out safe and send me home safe. LOL.

The bunch of flowers still in my house, are u sure u're not in love with me Zidane? HAHAHA.

Im kidding.

^^

RESULTS are not important. Triple As, the shits, my daughters and the animals are more important.

Gee im hungry.

No comments: