Wednesday, November 01, 2006




Yesterday was the global ITE seminar at Simei Campus. ISP was 'dragged' into the usherer duties, so we weren't at school for the whole day. Since it's global, we're required to wear global costumes. My previous vietnamnese costume wasn't fitting, so i borrowed a Japanese Summer Yukata from Hiyu neechan. Arigato~ *hugs*

My bloodied heels frightened Peiyun lol. But serious, I don't feel the pain, until ah tong accidentally hit me on the sole. XD Bought breakfast and quickly went to take a bus. Given briefing and off we went to change into out costumes.

Other than some very very idiotical CAs from other campuses, *actually, there's only one.* everything went fine. Just that we were grabbed to take photos with the geust of honor. I swear it's not my fault to kanna this man. I have no idea why I always get this so called media-attention. I joked to carrie that maybe they will use this photo for next year's O lvls. Gee. Now our faces will appear in the ite website.

As we were usherers for point 5, alot of students kept staring as they walk pass. And eating lunch in their canteen is plain torture. I don't like the attention at all, really. Quite a number of guys who walk past me bowed and say konichiwa. I was like, dots. A few guy staff asked me if I had sushi, or sake. I say paiseh, students don't touch alcohol. wahaha.

Everyone got very pek cek towards the end of the event. I was too, irritated. So if i offended anyone, please just forgive me. I had DMS in the middle.

Speaking of DMS. *that's during menstrual symdromes, men who don't understand.* I didn't go to school because of it today. Too much pain to bear.. But I don't have a MC, nor a letter. Let's just see what happens. My father thought I was going to die yesterday night because I looked so pale. Haha..

Pictures!

Me, Hui and Maryanne! Japanese, Malay and Korean. We've got loads of stares.
The only picture I took with carrie.
Maryanne, the korean and me. Lol. I look so freaking WHITE!
Ah tong ah tong~ Indian sari!
Just me. XD
In the toilet!
Yeah, still in the toilet.
Resting in the toilet. See me behind? LOL.
Waiting for the second briefing, the start of afternoon session.

Still feeling gloomy as I am typing this entry. So it's not exactly entertaining. I shall go back to playing playstation or soemthing, to perk me up.

*yawns* I'm not tired, but I'm restless. I wondered how the presentation today went.

Bye ppl.

No comments: