Thursday, November 23, 2006


Happy 18th Birthday Pei Yun!
Don't get too siao orh. =)



School today was pretty slow as usual.
Drew lots for the CA bzc presentation. I got mine on Thurs.
My girls subsequently got Tues, Wed and Friday.
So that means we're all spreaded out! Wheeeee~
Somehow I don't get as nervous as the first time when I have to present.
Does that means I only have temporary stage fright?

I got bored when I was at home, and decided to change the layout picture.
It looks...... dull.
Speaking of at home...
HUI! I drank OREO ICE BLEND today!
=P I phy-co my brother to buy for me on his way home.

I'm pretty... tired. Have no idea why.
My neck is so de aching.

By the way ladies, latest updates:

Loreal will be having a warehouse sale at singapore expo
from Friday to Sunday
11am to 9pm

Wenqi juz messaged me the details. She's the shopping queen!

Entertainment-sort-of:

Top of the world - Not a cloud in the bishan sky!


This is the most expensive Hello Kitty in the world. It has diamonds and gems on it! It costs around 900thousand. Am going to love anyone who can buy me this. =X

And here is a picture which i think might be inaapropriate for children who stumbles upon my blog on random. But take a look my gurls, it's pretty interesting, How to have good figure!~

All rightos. This is all I have for today.

Take care ladies and lads =)

No comments: