Thursday, November 09, 2006

I feel rather vexed.

Have to say it's money that's making me the most vexed. On and on.
Of course, there's other things that caught up, obviously.

Feeling really... sick of my current stand.
I feel like I'm... stuck. I know I shouldn't be doing this to please them... But... They are my friends after all, right?
But somehow I'm rather pissed with them. Well, maybe certain of them. Or maybe just this person.
She's more like a stranger to me.

I know she won't read my blog, that's why i'm writing it here.
I dont even think she would if she knows my address.
And I doubt she knows I'm talking about her.

Oh whatever.
Maybe I'm just too unlikeable.
Actually I know that. But I'm pretty sure I don't want to change.
I like myself.
But, I guess she doesn't like this self of mine.
Maybe alot of people don't.

Ps: I am not depressed. I'm just wondering about something, and I feel like writing it out.
Pss: Not referring to anyone in my school, Don't worry. And if you guys just find me irrtating one day, please scream at me. I mean, everyone including Zidane ok?

........Say. I'm so full of trouble.

No comments: