Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I didn't plan to update today. Really I didn't.
BUT!
BUT! The pictures I saw on Hadaka no Johnny's forum
MADE ME!

Ah sheesh. When am I ever going to get out of the Takki Tsuba fever. I think i won't. Lol. Just like how I'm so stuck with 5566 and Xie Zhi. *sniff* I think my mum is sick of me jumping around in joy for RenFu.

Okay, before I show soooooooome pictures *i have loads of them in my hard disk wahas* Here's what happened today:

- Hui presented for BZC today... And Tong's tomolo!
- Some people should just stop fidgeting around and move on.
- Tong Yanting = Bad estimater/tour guide
- Something happened to carrie. *she doesn't wants to be reminded.*
- Ze called for 2 days in a roll. So free.

Someone save me. I have Kamen's lyrics running in my head, and my head kept singing serenade.... And it goes Yeah yeah~ hikari yo~

Deductions: Takki Tsuba fever back on.

LALALA~


I just love this picture of Tsubasa! Chubbier, but still as cute. XD

Any space for me? *I hate to sound like a fangirl but............*

A-ha! I just adore this picture! Maru and Koki are so kawaii~!


Who else can get Jeslene crazy... Takii of course! And gosh. His lashes seemed to be longer than Ze's. O.0 Somebody tell me why men needs such long lashes! Seductions? =x

Adrian's buying 2U4U for me~ Lalala~ Love ya dearest sweetheart! <3
But remember the fact that I'm calling you dear just cause you're buying takki tsubasa album for me. LOL!

No interesting pictures today, all are pictures of JE boys. LOL.

Take care dears, esp hui! Drink more waaaater~

No comments: