Saturday, November 25, 2006

My decision of not going out today is CORRECT.
But basically is no one ask me out la, sniff.
Have my 'relative' today.
So it's the very normal I-have-to-flip-and-turn-on-bed-buz-its-freaking-painful.
I ate a chocolate bun just now, to save myself.
Finished 2 chinese novel in 2 hours.
I'm crazy.

I'm so bored I went to record 'I still believe'. So I sang both cao ge and vivian's part.
The thing is, it ended up all right. I actually sounded rather manly.
All hail the manly cashew nut!

=)
Am feeling all right today, other than being in pain. But everytime of the month comes, I become SO restless. And the thing is I cannot help it!

I wonder if anything I will die tomorrow, cuz I'm going to rebond my hair at Van's house. So I better don't die of blood loss.

Am sorry babies, I didn't want to gross you all out with my situation. =|
Hope everyone is feeling well today!
I was watching some Tsubasa concert clips last night, and I have to agree with a fellow blogger.
Sex is back XD LOL. Just because Tsuba is HOT. Not that Takki isn't but erh~..
But Tsubasa is like... Fatter. Is that good or bad? His body looks better now, stronger *With clothes on, you pervs!* But his face i chubbier. HAHA. Shall not complain. =X

Bye!

No comments: