Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm here to blog again!
I think I blog the most, among my friends. Lolz.
But I'm here to tell you gurls and guys some news!
Hmmm... It's not official...

Alda added me into a conversation with Teddy just now.
Teddy asked me if I wanted to go Professional on singing.
I was shocked.
Teddy said he has a friend, and this friend thinks he wants to promote me to be professional
cause he heard some songs of mine.
His auntie and uncle are in the entertainment circle as backstage,
and teddy said they helped Zhang Ziyi and such stars.
He say, no promises, but his friend Xiao will try his very best to be the middle man.

I'm still feeling kinda shocked.
Its impossible for them to joke with me, cause alda knows them.
And freak, I have no reason NOT to trust alda.
Whatever, I tink I shall just wait.
Any comments anyone?

Meanwhile, here are some dumb pictures to entertain =)


Piracy of tissue papers. OMG.

Lin Jun Jie's SISTER?! OMG! Sucha lookie alike!
Think quite a few ppl seen this girl before, she's Xie Zhi look alike. Xie Zhi already seen her in person, and think she's so so so so so xie zhi like. lol.
"Mommy mommy! You're home!" The mother of two was found in coma 2 secs after.

Read: These are NOT bacon strips. They are PLASTERS. BANDAGES.
Vice Versa. Woo.




Woo hoo. I'm done =)

No comments: