Friday, November 24, 2006

Since I'm bored, I decided to finally reply to Hiyu Jie's Tags at Live Journal. Outof the WONDERFUL 26 letters, she die die give me the letter Z.

Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.

1) Zidane - He is the first person i can think of with his 'name' starting with Z.
2) Zoo, the place where I whined to go to, and no one else wants to.
3) Zips - I realised I have to zip my mouth, cuz I crap too much sometimes.
4) Zorpia, a friendster like place which I check sometimes, for fun.
5) Zara - The place where I can never afford or she de to buy anything from, tho it's very glam.
6) Zakura, Dragon Zakura, where Pi is in the drama. =P
7) Zen zen NAI~!, Akira's denial of Shuji in nobuta wo produce, deepest impression, other than Kon. lolz.
8) Zhou Jie Lun must ting ma ma de hua.
9) Zhou Hui Min, Vivian, my childhood idol.
10) Zen creative. Me no no have =(

Yupz. LOL. See hiyu jie, jeslene can get ten things out from Z!

No comments: