Thursday, November 30, 2006

Finally done with the Biz Comm presentation! It went all all right I guess. I didn't stammer much, and I guess I'm loud enough. I was pretty nervous before, but yanting's presentation, with enhancement of stanley, Ms Lee and Farehin cracked me up. My nervousness just flew out out out.

I'm having my headache again. Sheesh. I don't wanna eat medicine today. If I keep eating, sooner or later my body will just be immune to it.

Ah..... Out of nothing, just wanna tell you guys this...
I started using the Sunsilk hair mask for damaged hair, it's the in the tub that kinda.
Today is just the second day I'm using it...
And the effects are very impressive. My hair, after rebonding, was actually kinda rough and all.
But after using it, it's like, my hair is so much smoother and softer!
The tub guranteed to restore your damaged hair in 3 days... I guess it lived up to its promise!
So ladies, and men who love styling and curling their hair, do use this okay!

Small advertisements =x

And PICTURES! *as usual, Fangirl mode.*

Koki, Yuto and Maru! Lalala~
Tsubasa tsubasa~ What are you looking at?

Before anyone forgets: I still like pi! I still like PI! I still like YAMAPI! I still like Yamashita Tomohisa!

You know I will never forget to pit his photos XD Takki! The whole group of us were talking about me wanting to rape takki in school today. Tsk.

I'm done. I have nothing to update on...
Leaking's bdae is on Sat! Meeting Yan tomorrow to see what to buy...

hmmmm.

No comments: