Friday, December 01, 2006

Lalalala... Today got lesson like no lesson like that!

Mrs Lee's Events Management = Small discussions, heng no need to present, test next week...
Darling Ah Foong's Entre lesson = Pratically doing... Nothing. Am sorry foongie.
Ms Lee's Biz Comm = Ms Lee not here T^T, carrie couldn't do her presentation... Aw man! I was looking forward to it!

After that, we went back to tamp to meet Yan and Joel. Heng Yanting perked up after that, if not she will be murdered by C Moody or something. Maybe C Moody is her hubby who always Bank Overdraft.

After all C Moody have a 'C'
C stands also for CCL. *No, it doesn't stands for Chao Chee L*n*
Wahaha.
I have a feeling she's going to slap me XD.

We went searching for Leaking's Bdae present, and we found a necklace that is to picky Joey's approval. (sorry Joel, Joey rhymes with Picky) Went walk walk... Toys and accesories... And I kept calling Joel papa... and Yan mama. Yan very irritating la, kept sticking to Joel and call him papa also. Joel almost pangz la. LOL.

Some pictures:



I have no idea why the sky looks so fake.

Cha Siew Bao~ allalalala. No, don't eat me. But I doubt you all want to *shrugs*

WAH. So DAO lo. I wanna punch her! But Tong's daoness was nutrified by Hui's signiture disturbance gesture.

Who say cam whoring is bad please slap yourself.

EVM = Events ManagementM Extra Value Meal.

Lalalalalala...... ! We're on a baby's car! (This makes no sense either, just for the rhyming.)

OMG! Did i see someone Holy Holey?

The perfect match -> Joel + purple shirt + purple 2dollars note.
While stock last! Blue Coral bubble tea not included, idiot. XD

We are not advertising for sweettalk, I apologize for any puking symdromes.

Sha lala~

I am doneded.
Wahahas.

Erh well, just ignore me.

No comments: