Friday, December 29, 2006

Hello!

Just home frmo shopping with tong! I spent like 40bucks, but well, all cheap cheap things. The most expensive I think is only 13bucks baa!

I'm glad internet is back on, although still slow. Sighs. At least blogger is working for me now!
I was in family chalet post-christmas, and well, it was kinda entertaining. Some drama here and there....

So here are pictures and captions. Lazy pig!

Day 1

My family arrived first, at downtown east. My Big Aunt and Small Aunt were late. We couldn't check in, just because the registered name was my big aunt's name.
When they finally arrived, the sky started to cry. Yes, RAIN!

We scurried quickly into the chalets after checking in. I got bored quickly, as there wasn't much entertainment. But well.... I guess I can look forward to the bbq at night!

When I just got to the chalet... And yes, long time no see me wear sleeveless.
My very clever kor. He brought his playstation2 along and installed it in the chalet.

Vainpot got really cold after a while. I look pretty warm here eh?


At night, the rain wouldn't stop. So my dad, and my uncle decided to bbq the old fashion way:

By putting aluminnium trays to act as pits. and well, I'm pretty glad that no security guards came and say we should book a pit and blah blah. I guess the rain was so heavy, they didn't even want to patrol.

Joel and Yan came after 9pm. My family were already done eating, so it's just them. Nice them bought pringles and marshmellows and drinks for us. Why spend so much money, aiyo!!

Joel, oh what a dreamy look!

We went to the arcade for some basketball shooting. Hahaha... Ended up Yan and Joel lost to my cousin and I. But erh, for daytona I lost quite miserably by getting the last. And my cousin got first. We were shooed back by my brother and seng eng, cuz it's Clarissa's birthday and she's going to cut the cake!

Clarissa, the one in pink, sorry ah, she wasn't facing me and Yan was disturbing me from behind. So the rest of the photos are much blurred.

Oh the cake is NICE! From four leaves. Choc and got crack crack thingies inside. Cheryl *my cousin who went arcade with us* said it was some almond thingie. Me have no idea.

This two can always make me laugh and laugh. Yan insists I'm nicer to hug than joel. So yeah, she was suffocating me when I took this photo. Was laughing real hard.

We decided to head out to the arcade again, as we have 40bucks in the card itself. Don't b shocked la. Hahaha...


Nice effect eh!



Don't have a cow at home? You can always count on Ben and Jerry's!
Be sure to try this after 11pm, we are not responsible for any weird actions tho!
(Yan climbs onto the moo moo)

Ta-da!


Blurry photos coming up! This is the Para para machine. And yes, we got tired of shooting hoops and decided parapara might be a better choice. We forced my brother, seng eng to play and lastly...

JOEL!


I swear he has 3 left arms. He looked as if he have fits, and well....... We cheered him on nevertheless.

Day 2

Boredom, hahahaha. It was a relatively sunny day. But I stayed in the chalet for the whole day cuz I was tired, plus my flu killed me. So the rest of my relatives went to wild wild wet, and my family, slack.


Lights!
Oh why isn't the rain stopping, says mum.

At night, Seng eng, ter and Yee nan came again. Haha... We had leftovers, so we bbq-ed again. And went basketball shooting again hahaha...

Yan say this looks like kisses chocs, but I think it looks like onions.

And oh how glad I am to see this on tv. PETER HO! >///<


Day 3

Preparing to check out.....



Boredom while waiting, mum looks very pek cek-ed.


That's my big aunt, my mum and me. We three so look quite alike eh. LOL. I have no idea why i look so white tho. We took group photos too, but it's all with Uncle Johnny.


We tried waiting for a taxi, but none came. We walk walk walked insearch for the darn taxi, but well.... In the end, a bus stopped in front of us and offered to give us a ride home. O_O

How nice!!!!




I reached home safely. Haha... Free too! That uncle is really nice laaaa!

There are a group of bengs and lians staying beside my aunt's unit and they're darn noisy. They scream all possible vulgarities at like 3am? And they spit and spit, until the whole floor is their saliva. But retribution hits them, when it rained on their bbq, and they only have time to clear their uncooked meat, leaving the plates and all outside in the rain. Muahahaha!

And oh, someone played explosive things, until the tiles just bam! broke. Burst. Whatever!



Okay, this is quite a long entry! So I guess I will end here! Pretty tired already. Hahaha! =) Take care ppl!

No comments: