Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Congrats to my cousin, YenYen, and her husband!
It's my cousin's wedding today...
I was on the phone with Yanting when they were Yam-seh ing for three times.
Lol...
I'm tired la. Lazy to write too much. So here are the photos from the digi cam!

Ting and I, she's my cousin too! A year younger tho =) We are pretty close to each other, tho we don't see each other often. =|

The Bride - my cousin! Gosh, I feel like a piece of fat meat beside her! Pretty eh?

This is Yenyen's sis, Tingting! Aka Sherry! My face looks pretty weird!


My mummy and I!


Yish, it doesn't hurts to camwhore right?


My kor and Ting's kor. LOL.

ROASTED PIG! *oink*




Right. XD

Okay. Am tired.

*sniff* have alot of things haven't update yet. But well. Soon, soon. =)
For Carrie: We sang Tian Mi Mi, Dan Yuan Ren Chang Jiu, Ni Zen me Shuo, Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin, Cheng Li De Yue Guang and Mei Li De Mei Gui Hua.

Take care, ppl!

No comments: