Thursday, December 14, 2006

My dear ladies and gents: Thanks for all the good luck! I am grateful. T^T
Tho I'm not going to appear in school on Friday, but I'm sure I will be very much missed. (or not?) Ms Lee's chocs are so tempting, but I have to give it up and work on the gig.
Let's hope I won't mess it all up.

School today was as-per-normal.
Two hours break, and we went to the new foodcourt to see see look look.
AND the food SUCKS.
Only the western food is passable.
The others?
Well, chng qiong fan, yong tau foo, fish slice noddles. ALL FAIL!
My egg is SOUR.
Goodness.

For the 2 hours break, I chionged Sasa, and bought a set of Foundation+Loose powder, since I ran out of foundation already. It's quite a bargain actually.
Then we went to take pictures, as today is the last day of the year (with jeslene) in school.
I think our next group picture will be on 2 may 2007, cuz that's our 1st year anni. =)
Love ya all dearies =)

Practice is quite okay today.
Amie is still as talented as I remembered, if not better.
But I'm starting to hate that Jack person. =.=

To my ladies, sorry if I scared you all with my sudden temper. *sighs*

Pictures Pictures!

Click to enlarge! This is the best quality I can get with this size. It's pretty big actually! Love all the ppl inside, and not. =) <3

The very much abused keyboard.

Maryanne and I~

And my very cute carrie!

Shhh... This is a secret, just take it as I didn't udpate okay?

*runs before tong kills me.*


All rightos, that's all for today! I'm nursing a headache, and I'm off to sleep soon.
Enjoy school tomorrow babes, miss me! =))

No comments: