Thursday, December 21, 2006

After days of not upadting *not like it's alot* Here's some pictures to share, cuz I'm pretty lazy to type. ^^;

Any dearies here heard of Terra @ Bugis? I went there with AS guild ppl and hmm, it's not too bad!

Vainpot lalala!

Since there's 10 people, our table happens to be reaaaaaaly long.

This is what most of us ordered, Rib-eye steak. A set with soup, drinks and dessert cost $16.80, not too bad, but I preferred Jack's Place. Out bill totalled up to $184.40. XD

The Diamond Christmas Tree.

Make a wish for an item under 500bucks, and my darn brother wrote $490 Kinokuniya voucher. Typical.

My typical brother, and the other hand belongs to Vincent, whose eyes are glued to his PSP.

Desperate to hang the wish tag on the tip of the tree, my brother decided to ask Jeng Loon to climb onto his back. Mind you, it's already 10plus lol. But I'm glad JL dismissed the idea.

All the wishtags! Woo... Got some ppl nv read instructions, put things like laptop that cost a few Ks.

Out of random, the wedding again. LOL.

And the lights in orchard hotel~!




Okay.
I'm having that darn cramps now.
So sorry, Zi, must reject u. HAHA!.
I've got a weird dream!! LOL.
Okay not fit to be described here. But welloz...
I'm off to eat breakfast! It's 30mins to 12noon and I'm still dillydallying.

Muahahah!

No comments: