Friday, December 22, 2006

*sniff sniff sniff*

I think I'm down with a flu.
Maybe it's hua fen zheng, I don't know.
All I know is that I'm sneezing my nose off.

I've already bought Christmas presents for Tong, Hui and Carrie.
Maryanne's, still thinking.
I'm seriously in debt to my mum.
As in money debt okay...
I have to borrow ALOT of money from her cause of christmas.

Money money! I want money!

I wish I still have my monthly 800bucks. *sniff*
Adrian said he can help, but he's not even in SG now!
*Starts cursing the Pang Family who are all currently in PARIS*
Okay la. Shouldn't curse them. They're nice god-family of mine.

Zidane, I wonder if you'll see this, but mind telling me if you're coming or not for Christmas Eve?

My mind is in a mess now. Sniff.
I hate being sick. I think it's cuz I'm having my DMS, that's why my body resistance isn't as good.

Mum's calling.
Out for family dinner =)

Take care ladies and gents!

*hugs*

No comments: