Sunday, December 31, 2006

Soon it'll be year 2007!

Time really flies, and well, so fast 'til I couldn't get a catch of it.
This year has it's ups and downs, like the past years.
Somehow, everyone grows as time goes by.
I guess, so did I.
Lesser mood swings, by next year I hope. =)

On this last day of year 2006, I conclude the greatest people that came into my life:

I'm freaking glad I got to know my ladies this year!
I was depressed, about having to go ITE last year when I got my results.
But you girls changed everything for me.
I'm so glad all of you are in my life now!
That includes: Huii, Tong, Carrie, Maryanne, Peiyun, Josephine, Peishi, Yuting!
Lol, all chinese girls in ISP! *excluding anne, tt is. XD*


That's why they say Friends light up your life.
I see no reason to protest to that!!


There are quite a few things that happened, and thus gathering us together, and closer.

To all of my friends:
You people are cherished!!!! =))

Big things that happened...

  • Getting into ITE.
  • Getting to know my girls in ISP.
  • Teabags incident. XD
  • Leaving CP after 1&half years
  • Performance for 13th World Foo Clan Convention with Amie =) - The biggest crowd that I've ever performed for. (1000people? LOL)
  • Semi major conflicts between them and me. =| *sighs*



Erh. I'm done. I cannot get all the sentimental-ments out at all. But you all know that I'm trying to be lah, can lah?!

^^

Happy New Year ♥♥♥♥

No comments: