Saturday, December 16, 2006

*Sighs*
Why do you think I have the time to update today?
Because morning openhouse, my friend flew me kite.
The same person everytime I say fly kite, flew me kite.
Told her I already dressed up when she ask why I sigh, am I disappointed?
Then she say, Oh but I thought you giong out later so never mind.

=.=

I'm si-buay nervous today.
I have no idea how to dress up man.
But now that I have the time this morning...
I might as well think of what to do.

How come so many people want to kill me ah?

I'm going to the Cosplay event today...
So I think I'll take loads of pictures and show you guys...
If I'm not dead by today, today it will be.
If I'm dead by today, most probably,
tomorrow, or Monday.

*sighs* Yesterday Kelly came my house.
Cry like hell, she la.


Oh gosh, just wish Amie and I luck today.
*chants omg omg omg omg*





Gonna miss all the gurls in our class! TAKE CARE la! Come visit my blog often ok =)

No comments: