Thursday, December 07, 2006

This is bad man. I think I almost went crazy with my emotions raging from good to bad, bad to good, and good to bad again.

School was pretty good today, in contrast with the other days of course. We kinda laughed from the start to the end. The only sad thing is that Yanting didn't get to see her can of tuna in shining aluminium foil XD, thats mr foong btw. =)

After school, Yanting and I were happily talking and she suggested, yes she suggested! to go CS eat prata. Lol. Then she turned slightly moody while eating prata. I think I crapped. I think la. Then there's a few young girls, was like, talking behind our backs. Grr. Yanting wasn't staring at them, but they think she was. actually yanting was staring at the food they were eating

When Yanting was buying bubble tea, sh kept asking me to go die. Then I told her, if I go die, you don't cry hor, seriously! Then she say sh won't cry and said something else about someone la.

"Wa lao, I want to cry liao la!" Then my tears just fall in mere seconds, faster than ever. I guessed she was shocked, not? Lol. We were silent for a few minutes then I started crapping again, all of a sudden my mood was all right again, just a little depressed.

After Yanting got onto the bus, and I was walking home with my mp3, I heard Suteki Da Ne, the one which I sang and recorded, my tears started again. Man I was like, ey, Jeslene since when you become so tearful sia.

All of a sudden Yanting's voice repeated some sentences which always make me retort back echoed in my head. I broke into a smile. I realised I was smiling and I started laughing, thinking that I was dumb for smiling and tearing up at the same time. Heng no one was around me, if not... *shrugs*

See, Yanting, see what you do to me! *grr*

Still speaking of yanting, we bought the same necklace at Minibits today. It's a pretty little thing =) And along with the necklaces, came a free gift which was a DIY no sewing needed plushie. The moment we got back to the class, Carrie and Yanting started stuffing cotton into the flat dog. Huihui was busy taking pictures of the books Yanting borrowed *she stacked it up, 10 whole thick books, I told Ida that we robbed the library* and the poor plushie.

Why poor plushie? Cuz....

You have to stuff the cotton up its S~Hole!

So here we have, pictures!

Scribbles during mrs lee's lessons. You can imagine how BORED i was.
Huihui's molesting the plushie! She have her fingers up its hole! NOOO~! *horrified*
Now that it's stuffed up, it looked kinda cute.
The birth cert of the dog, proudly named Tan Tong Pom Pomp.
Place of birth: CCB *college central bishan* D3-02, which is the darn classroom we're in la.
Mum and dad's name: AHTONG and CARRIE.

That's why i say its name is tan tong pompomp la.

XD

Okay. That's all. I'm getting pretty tired. I didn't really have the appetite after the lack of sleep. I only ate breakfast and lasted through all the lessons until 3.15pm.

Miss me ba... =|

No comments: