Saturday, December 30, 2006

Morning update:

Saddam Hussein, executed.

I didn't know it was this soon.

All right, all right, mid-day crappiness!
I just woke up not long ago only, like, 1130am?
and this update is just to tell you people about this piece of news.
Actually I have this feeling that the court just want to finish off this issue before the end of 2006.
No offence or anything.

I think I'm going out with my brother and friends to eat steam boat at zheng fa tomorrow.
Hm.
To think i have no plans this year, unlike the last two years.
I was in Chalet for 2004.
I watched Narnia with Yan and gang on 2005.

=|

Carrie carrie when are you free?
We should be out soon, for a shopping spree!
Whee!

Take care, shall update if I see anything interesting! Oh meanwhile, here's a old graphic I've done for a fanfiction. Gee, the wonders of my photoshop skills, where have they gone now?!





No comments: