Saturday, December 23, 2006

Like.... Okay... I'm done with a new layout.
Just a very very simple one... Credits as shown!
The header picture is one I did 2 years ago.
So it's just plain patching and a little blending I did.
Ahh. All my photoshop skills go down the drain.

Restarted the visitors' counter.
For fun. XD

Tomorrow, brother's friends are coming.
But Maryanne and Huihui isn't. *SNIFF*

*SNIFF*

*sneeze*

Uh... Okay. I'm pretty sick now. Kept coughing and coughing.
I think the mosquitoes hate me.
I'm having a slight fever, so the mozzies decided to bite me on my face, cause that's the warmest part of my body, i guessed.
Oh bother.

Have loads of preparations to do.
Wrapping presents and settling debts.
AYE, my fellow ISP dears!

THE 30BUCKS THEY EAT LIAO IS IT!

*roar*

PCRW ah!
(Pek Cek Rui Wen)

No comments: