Sunday, December 10, 2006

All rightos. I went out today, finally.
I dreamt of Tsubasa and I seriously didn't want to wake up if not for my mum's thundering threatens.
So I still went out even if Hiyu Jie is not going to accompany me.
With Josh, Tim and my brother.
Mosburger and some discussions about injury.
Lolz. It's.... well, let's just say that I didn't know KaiQi was so... entertaining.

We scrambled to PlayBox at Tamp Central after that.
And gosh! I saw so many delicious gadgets and~ oooh~ Ironic titles.
Off to the library and then back hooome~
In the middle of it, bought bubble tea.
I think my peach redtea tastes weird. I asked tim to try and he said yeah, it's weird.
The part time girls *i guess* are really attituding. =|

Pictures:


Oh just look at this psp! JUST LOOK! Gosh it's such a BEAUTY! And it's not reflection that you see on the screen, it's the CAMERA image! AW MAN! Get me one of these and I'll marry you. Guy or girl!

I didn't know The Dog has a PSP game. ¬¬"

The NANA psp game, pretty sparkling cover!

KAO challangers. WAH KAO.

WTF!!!?! Look properly, it's Work Time Fun, not What The you-know.

Pinkkkkkk~ Sniff.

And the Pink PS2 we saw on Hui's blog. Gosh. Why did my brother buy that black PS2 when you can have the PINK one. Sniff.

I though this was disgusting, Tim was playing with this *it's an exhibit in the library from Science Centre* and when u move that middle thing, the compasses with move. It's like. Gee.

And yet another studio photography. Sheesh, all I did for photoshop is sharpen and work with a few layers. I think I should do some photoshoot for ppl and make a folio. Anyone?

All rightos. Am done.

Have to exclaim this. I HAVE TO WATCH HONG XING DA JIANG!
Cuz!!!
ZHIZHI AND FUFU ARE THERE!

OMG.

>///<

No comments: