Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hey People!
It's like, 12am, and I'm online here!
Just to update you guys, I'm okay now!
The performance have ended, and I'm quite happy.

This afternoon went for EOY... With Hiyujie and my brother/JL.
It's a cosplay event at Singapore Expo, and man, it's crowded!
I have the misson of being her makeup artist, the second year in a row. Lol.
We only stayed outside, cuz I have to go really soon...
And the tickets cost 10bucks, cheaper than last year but...

I took quite a few pictures of Hiyu Jie.
She's cos-ing Cagali from Gundam Seed =)
But since I haven't edited all the photos, here's a few:


The crowd of people!

My dear Cagali - Hiyuki Jie =)

Who is the lady thinking of?


I rushed back after the EOY and took a quick shower.
Re-made my face... and off I go to Amie's house!
We sorta practiced and for a while the nervousness was gone.
But I started to get queasy all over when we're in Amie's father's car.
I got car sick! Plus nervousness!
I managed to get to Neptune Theater without puking. *phew*

When we got there, we were FRIGHTENED by what we saw.

We thought it was just a small Dinner and Dance event.
Ended up it was a HUGE event which is supposed to celebrate the 120th birthday of a centre.

How big it is?
It has 90 over tables and 1000 plus guests!
And their GOH is a MINISTER!
Their Emcees are stars!
Imagine how nervous we got when we realised we're going to face this!?


Everything was all smooth until we went on stage.
A few lyric mistake here and there...
In the middle of a song, an uncle from the VIP table came and gave Amie and I a flower each.
Its the flower that they are supposed to pin on their shirt to show that they are VIPs.
Then he say: "Xiao jie! Ni Men Chang Ge Zhen Zheng Hao!" (Ladies, you girls sang real real good!)
So cute!
He then went up the stage the second time to give us orchids.
But the Waitress took it away from us after the performance =|
I think they want to reuse the orchids for other events XD

We sang all 6 songs. I was expecting only 3!
We were the last to perform... So when we're leaving a few people in the lift said we sang well.
Oh goodness..

Amie and I were real high after that.
So high that I wasn't really that carsick anymore.

This is the largest performance I ever gave. A thousand of guests, a stage that's so big.
What a night.

Pictures:



This is how I look before I went to amie's house...


And this is after i came home. Sheesh, all the make up all byebye. The lights on the stage are so hot!! And that's the flower the VIP uncle gave. =)



Yups. This is all. I will update with the photos next time, but no promises! Having a christmas-early dinner with the AS crowd. Kenny Rogers! Here i come!!

*oinks* XD

No comments: