Saturday, December 09, 2006

Random update, this shall be. So it's actually an update without a purpose.

Just out, fresh from the shower. My hair is wrapped up in my towel as if there's some white lukeworm on my head, not to mention gigantic.
I'm pretty much on myself today. I was feeling kinda depressed, so I made myself stay at home.

Sorry to Seng Eng, happy bday, tho I didn't celebrate with the guys today.

Finished reading the novel I borrowed from Yanting's raid from the library in 5 hours. I was very much distracted by my mum and brother's conversation, so I skipped quite a few pages. The novel was all right. Perhaps above average. I have this itch to start writing fictions again. But well, being an oldie at winglin or ff.net doesn't helps. It's pretty hard to start in the ocean of twits there. No offence.

Oh, gotta mention this.
I was reading the novel halfway, when Zidane msged me, and asked if I wanted to make a trip to town with him. I msged him back, saying that depression might be dancing on my nerves. I think I gave him a scare when I said "Hi Paul". ¬.¬"

Okay, I think only carrie understands that joke.

So this sweetie actually offered to drive me to the beach even though its threatening to rain outside, give me watermelon juice, and get me 3 boxes of Godiva Cadbury chocs, all because he thinks I might die on the verge of explosive emotions.


Gosh, this guy never fails to crack me up.
So i told him I'm pretty much touched by his so called attempts, and asked him to save it for his girlfriend.
He just went: But I thought you're my part time girlfriend?

I started laughing non-stop.
Oh CARRIE, you make a perfect match with Zidane the Foster!
I swear I've never told him about your Jes-is-Zidane's-part-time-girlfriend theory,
He was confused at my laughter, even after I brushed it off as insanity.
Then I said he'll make the perfect match with one of my close friends.
He gave a very distracted Huh?

Hahaha.

But thanks loads baby. =) I bet you'll understand why the hysterical laughter after you read this entry. =))

Gosh. I woke up at 1130am today.

All right. I guess I'm off. I'm.......... Not tired, but I'm in absolute laziness.

Huggies ppl =)

No comments: