Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ended up thatI didn't do anything much, except for chiong-ing Final Fantasy X-2 *which I have to start playing all over again cuz I accidentally saved a new game over my lvl 55 Yuna T^T*
And recording new songs. (prepare yourself, Carrie!)

Random pictures I took today:


Oneh Onehs that my mom made. It's delicious~ wonderful~ (Mum: of course la, it's made by me leh.)

Mum at work... =)

My camera-shy darling Bingo XD

He die-die dun want look at me.... Maybe he IS camera shy.

"Yes, you got anything to do with us?!"

"La la la! I'm traped in a basket full of presents and wine!"

I have to admit, someone as bored as I am wouldn't even be doing this - take pictures of all pets you have in the house.



Right, so I doubt I will be updating tomorrow. Hope everyone have fun tomorrow!

Here an early:



HAPPY NEW YEAR!



*Jes runs from ahtong*

No comments: