Monday, December 11, 2006

You know what, Yanting? Me think the PMS thignie, you should be the opposite of I am. =|
Yes, I'm almost as bored as Yanting is:

You Are A Professional Girlfriend!

You are the perfect girlfriend - big surprise!
Heaven knows you've had enough practice. That's why you're a total pro.
If there was an Emily Post of girlfriends, it would be you.
You know how to act in every situation ... to make both you and your guy happy.


Perfect girlfriend? Not!
All I know is how to make bak kut teh. =|

Your PMS Disaster Level: Medium

You definitely are a bit of a wreck once a month.
But as long as remember to take it easy, your PMS isn't a major crisis.


PMS = Medium?
Wellll... it's pretty true... But I thought I would be worse.

You Are A Woman!

Congratulations, you've made it to adulthood.
You're emotionally mature, responsible, and unlikely to act out.
You accept that life is hard - and do your best to keep things upbeat.
This makes you the perfect girlfriend... or even wife!


Yes yes, and I will soon become...
AN OLD WOMAN. XD


I did more, but I'm lazy to post them all up. This is just for comparisions. Lolz. Anyway, if I'll become a perfect wife, let's see who will be as unfortunate to have me as a wife. But hey, 'perfect' wives like me washes toiletbowls good! At least it wouldn't smell like shit when my ~anataaa~ *oh-so-sarcastically* comes home.

My dad's feeding me chocs. He kept bringing in Cadbury chocs from the fridge for me.
I reckon libras love chocs.
Cuz Ahze does, my dad LOVES it, Huihui ADORES it and so do i.
Whee hee!


No comments: