Friday, December 08, 2006

I am so FREAKING glad I didn't wait for my brother after school.
He went for the NS checkup thingie, and he told me in the morning it would end around 2pm.
He ended up reaching home at coming 6pm.

O.0

Oh thank goodness I did not, DID NOT~ wait for him. If not I shall die a bloodied body in RedHill.

School's a average today. I wanted to sleep, but I'm like, too genki.
But! Me genki JA NAI!
Ara ara~ *imitates Alicia from aria anime*
I know! It's coz of that damn Nescafe Ice. I didn't know there was such a thing until I saw it on the table.
It tastes pretty weird. And it have that cold butterflies postfeeling.
Me no like it.

Gee. A mosquito just flew past me.

Okay. Sorry for that picture.
I'm pretty much on crap mode.

Random chatters:

1) Me lost my Hatachi T&T songs. ALL. I've only managed to redownload Kiseki. All the others gone.gone. My True Heart and Get Down ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
2) My voice range is a serious high now. Freak, I can sing never too far! *shocked by myself*
3) That freaking mosquito just bit me. I guess it flew away after sucking my blood. May she die in hell.


Right. Kill me for the randomness.

One last thing...

.













Me love Takki and Tsuba.

*Runs as everyone throws bananas at Jes*

No comments: