Sunday, December 10, 2006

Second update of the day.
Please bear with me.
I wanna exclaim:

I'm a 56 fangirl!
I'm a 56 fangirl!!
I'm a 56 fangirl!!!!

I waited so long for Fu and Zhi to appear *to the extent of rushing to the shower and out in 5 mins so that I don't miss anything*
And when they really, finally did...
I kept laughing.

And laughing
And laughing.

Until my mum was sick of me laughing.
But I was in fangirl mode!
I AM STILL in fangirl mode!
Gosh. I'm like so excited. LOL. I though this will die down.
After all it's been at least 4 years since I started liking 5566.
HAHAHAHA! AM SO SATISFIED!

And I saw Guo Pin Chao and Zheng Yuan Chang too.
Ahhh... And oh, Rang Ai Zi You didn't get into anything.
Che, me thought Qiu Ze so li hai. =|

HAHA.
Ignore me. But HAHAHAHAHA!
HAPPIE LA.

No comments: