Monday, December 04, 2006

omg taken from Hiyu Jie! SO FUNNIE.

Omg. I saw this in Hiyu jie's blog, and wa lao. I cannot stop laughing! JIE YOU PRO LA!

------

went with Hunz today to Vivo (AGAIN, haha) for dinner. We went to try this new place, The Mussel Guys.

And damn man, almost a waste of money! *highlight ALMOST*

First, we cant get a sit next to the sea. it was 'reserved' but throughtout the whole dinner, I dun see anyone walk in to take the place

Second, the food SUCKS! *or at least the tenderloin* we both ordered medium rare, end up like medium well or well done lor...

Third, service damn bad, when we just comment this to the manager, he just brush it off and say 'the end of the steak is like that' the staff there are slow, and we wait damn long for the food.

then, BLACK OUT!



When we entered



BLACK OUT! lol

And during the blackout, the staff there like all, blured. One guy even say the WHOLE level 2 blacked out.

A lot of people just stand and walk out, wihout paying.. but both of us are like... forget it, la, even tho the food sucks, dun be so mean.

We ask for bill, the waiter say the system is down cos of the blackout, cant bill us.... then later come back say the manager doing the bills manually, so we go ouy and pay lor.

End up NETS can not use, cos no electricity.... then the manager offered us dessert.. just nice the lights came back

there goes our free dessert....

then the stupid guy at the counter dun know how to do nets.. he actually wanted to bill Hunz de Masters.. when we told him to bill to nets... end up nets cant use, the system is still down, so the manager took down Hunz de contacts, gave us a 15% voucher for our NEXT visit, and we left....

then we tried a stun.. lol

cos one of the waiter told us the cinema was affected as well, we went to check with GV, they didnt kana the blackout.. hehe

So at around 10, we went back to the place, and I acted like a very angry but still within control customer.. and told the manager we missed out the first 10 min of our movie dued to this! lol!

Me: I have some comments for you
manager: sure miss, can we settle the bill before I speak to you?
Me: no, I want to talk to you first.

I asked him if the staff here are students on attachment, he say no, they are all part timers, then i went on and say that the service here was bad, the food wasnt up to stand, the manager (him) wasnt bothered to listen to our commentz on the food, and due to his staff giving us wrong information, we MISS 10 min of our movie because his staff say the cinema was affected and all movies are postponed!

Then I went on and rant and rant

Manger: Tell you what, can I give you a 15% off this meal?
Me: Is that all you, as a manager, can do?
Manager: or what would you like?
Me: I dont know, you are the manager, tell me what YOU can do

Then suddenly a guy came out and stood next to us, I ask who is he, and the manager intro him as a 'conslutant'

yar, like the Director here lor, *the manager let slip laters, lol*

Hunz stood up and talked to the 'conslutant' about the nets thing, how 'goes into technical stuff here that I dun understand but they seems to understand*

me: *crying voice* You guys ruined my second year aniverssary with my boyfriend *everyone swt on the spot* First, you guys gave me lousy service, then the food was bad, even the MANAGER wasnt bothered about customer's comments, BLACKOUT, which I know its not your fault, but still, AND then your staff gave me wrong information about the cinema and made me miss my movie. today is all RUINED!

manager: tell you what miss, this let this meal be on the house.. sorry about all the trouble we caused you, and ... err.. may we wish you a pleasant evening for the rest of the night....

that's how we got the meal free, lol, that's why we ALMOST paid for a meal not worth the money. Hunz was like "Like that you can also bluff.... you threw a nuke down at them man.. " lol~ of course wa! u must make them feel like they ruin a special event then they will feel liek they own you. Plus now they feel like its THEIR fault and they shld do this. lol

so funny, and peopel dun try hor~ not good. lol

No comments: