Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fact: Hacking a password protected html blog only takes 5 secs, just by pressing 2 keys on the keyboard.

Today was great, not talking about school of course... Altho with my ladies fooling around made me cheeries... But it's great because of the small gathering the bunch of us had in the evening.

With Tim and Josh the brunei-ians LOL, we went around in orchard, mostly sitting down and chatting. Some photos....... Cause I'm pretty lazy already.

Hiyu Jie and I, as usual. =)

I'm in the festive season mood!

Terrence, who I think looks like that guy from Mi Lu Bing, tho he insists he doesn't.
MOKONA!~ Chooo~kawaii!
Lights lights, so bright!
Christmas tree outside Paragon! The perfect place for photo taking, and well, we did.
(left to right) Terrence, me, Hiyu jie, Teck Lun, Aoi, Kor and TIM! *Tim, what are you doing?~* Josh taking photo for us!

All the pretty stars behind!
Gosh, Tim's big eyes!
Blardy~brother!
Ter, why you look so sian?
Hiyu jie, in the 'L' mode.
Aoi aoi aoi~
Okay it's us again.
The full moon.

OH! Josh say he knows WU ZUN of Ferenheit Fei Lun Hai! But it's kinda not surprising la. Cuz Josh is from Brunei, and so is Wu Zun, so happens that Josh goes to the gym Ah Zun Zun is working at as an instructor. Wooo.

So basically its a great day. And I'm pretty much worned out. I'm off to sleep!

Love ya all =)

No comments: