Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Jselene is sorry for not posting the photos I've taken today.
I've been doing too much of research.
Updates to ladies and gent who don't know my current situations now.

On sat, Amie and I took up a job.
She and I would be singing for 30mins for a D&D event of a company.
We're required to sing songs from the 80s, that's around 8 songs in all.
It's like, 150bucks for the 30mins.
So Yeah, I had done some research for the songs.
We've confirmed 5 songs already.
但愿人长久
红豆
味道
甜蜜蜜
月亮代表我的心

So ladies and gents, if you have any ideas for the songs, do leave a tag all right?

This coming saturday will be a crazy day.
First, I'll be with Yen cuz she wants me to go to the Cosmosproof openhouse with her.
Second, I'll be at EOY. But Hiyu jie, I'm not sure anymore, counting my night performance.
Third, the performance.

Gee.
I think I'll drop dead soon.

Loves dears! =)

No comments: