Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas everyone!

We had a little party at my place yesterday since afternoon. The weather wasn't on our side, neither was my flu. So i emergency called Kailin for help. She agreed and we went to pick up the turkey at ntuc and of course, return Uncle Joseph, the NTUC linkcard uncle, his 10bucks, which I borrowed for the deposit. (Oh, my pride.... Recovered?)

The supermarket was crowded with people doing all the last min shopping for christmas. We squeezed our way to the turkey area and I saw Auntie Ah Chris's husband. Weird. Lolz... After a while, I picked up our turkey (dead one of course wahas) and off we go, back to my place.

The rain wasn't that heavy, but with cans of drinks and a heavy turkey on her hands, Jeslene and Kailin is not able to make it far. Oh gee, now my left arm hurts because of the turkey. Sniff. Shortly after we return, Yan and Joel came without even ringing the doorbell. My mum then informed me we forgot to lock the door. ~.~

So we had a small chat, fooled around, ate beehoon first as Ah tong wouldn't be coming til around 6pm. So we decided to chiong playstation2, BishiBashi. It was fun la. Haha! It's kind of impossible to be bored with these people around. =)

I suggested we *cough* prepare the turkey. And after interesting sequences like:

-Joel splattering pieces of turkey meat around the kitchen, Yan and I cleaning up after him while Kailin laughed.
- Yan sucessfully slicing the breast meat of the turkey but get stuck in the middle.
- Wishing we can stuff our heads into the Turkey's arsehole just like Mr. Bean's.

...We ended up calling for my Mum's help.

Just nice after we heated up everything, Ah tong arrived, with a huge smile on her face and laughing at practically NOTHING, as usual. We sat down and ate, crapping around. Then we brought the log cake out and the five of us gobbled it all down. LOL. Gluttons, we are.

Yan and joel went to their friend's party after that, leaving the three of us. We watched Youtube, sashay around, eat the turkey again, and watched JJ. HAHA. Last to leave was Tong, around 11? Dad came home after that, with loads of presents. I wanted to wait for 12am, but my parents say they're tired. So I tore all the wrappers at 11.45pm. But I still went to my parents' bedroom and say Merry Christmas when the clock striked 12am, but they're half asleep. Waha.

Pictures!



Joel, making good use of my 4dollars belt. Oh pretty!

Turkey, although sounds like Takki, may not be as tasty as Takki, but erh, it's still delicious.

The logcake! Anyone knows why we must eat logcake during seasons festivals? I have no idea.

I know Tong loves the eeyore I gave her as christmas present.

You know, when people get hysterical, they tend to turn to twits.

Don't you just love tong's expression?

I told them to be more 'creative' about poses and this is what i got.

and the hill of presents around my little tiny small christmas tree.

I'm staying home for today. Rejected Zi hahaha. I wish my flu will get better soon. It's torturing.

I would be off for Family Chalet tomorrow! So I wouldn't be home until... say, two days later? So no updates, till then!
Speaking of chalets, tong said her mom have got free 2days 1night chalet stay at Aranda. Let's hope we can get carrie with us =)

Merry Chirstmas and Have a great year ahead!

No comments: