Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

Here's what happened:

Went out with my brother's gang, that makes 8 of us out. We first went to zheng fa live seafood steamboat! Jie got into a firey argument with the two waiters, which after that gave a knnface and a tmdface.

But steamboat nevertheless. I wasn't impressed tho. Perhaps there's too much people. And alot of self service is needed. I'm a tai tai who likes paying for services. *grins*

Yes this is how it looks like...

after 2hours, hiyu jie had her 3rd can of green tea already!
At 7pm, I see alot of people glaring at our seats coz there's none around!
So we left, and walked all the way back to the station instead of taking the bus.

We wondered about where to, and decided that we shall go join the crowd and see the fireworks~ It was against my interest but eh. Since everyone agrees to going, I guess I can make no difference. So off we went to Suntec convention!


40bucks chocs that Josh brought from brunei for us! XD The dark choc is omg-delicious!

Upon reaching Suntec, I already saw someone wearing a party hat. Well, obviously the crowd is in the mood already for celebration. I was rather..... calm tho. I just wanted to find somewhere to sit cuz it's only 9plus~10pm?

Actually we wanted to walk around, but most of the shops are closed already, so we swirled back to Starbucks.

Gorilla Vincent!

Ghostly wilson..... behind...... wa........

Like I said, my feet are tired!

And so~ we were walking back to starbucks when I saw someone that's so familiar and it took me like 10secs to realise.....

OMG its HUIHUI! And Cally!
We gasped and our jaws practically fell onto the floor.
We regained our posture and hugged. Lol. It was surprising!
Must be destiny la, Hui and Cally! Of so many people on NYE, we can meet each other!

After saying bye to hui and cally, I scurried off to starbucks. Ordered drinks, ate tiramisu and chatted. Oh yeah~ my favourite way of having an outing. XD


Hiyu jie's wallet! Gosh it's PRETTY!


We walked nearer to the bay around 11.40pm and all around us are people and mroe people.
We found ourselves a spot and waited...

Then the fireworks came! It was just amazing and beautiful! I took a video of the starting of the fireworks, but I was rather irritated that a streetlamp blocked my view.




The fireworks lasted for 8mins and the finale was whao! Their theme for fireworks this year seemed to be seasons greetings as most of the fireworks are either in red or green.

Time to leave after the show, and well, as u all know, when I say go home, i means ALL COWS COME HOME.


Oh. The crowd.

Huihui applauded when I told her I scream:" Wa lao! Knn lah! Your future children no LJ! F*!"
Oh so rare. She said I passed her exams of vulgarities.
Why?
Cuz when we're squeezing our through towards Raffles City Mall/cityhall mrt...
Someone from the hotel room, dammit, threw water down.
AND I KANNA LA!
Half of my body went soaked okay!
KNNBCCB #$%^&*()__#$%^&*()!!

We waited for the crowd to simmer alreadyt hose fucking ppl! X|
And I felt visually molested because i have bangalas staring right at my chest.
Oh gosh.


Waiting.....
This is how terrible the crowd got. That is the main road lo.
Traffic police have got no solutions...
This photo is captioned: "The people followed when they saw the light towards the stairways of heaven."

Taxi cannot move, I think drivers might be happy because the meter would still be doing its jo by charging more and more anyway.

This freaking car! We're walking on ZEBRA CROSSING! He honk honk honk until people pointed middle finger and vincent pointed laser pointer at him.



I've only managed to catch a train at this time. There are million truckloads of bangalas q-ing to buy ezlinks. Gosh, the pressure as I walk through. I think the train i caught was the last third train or something, because when I reached tampines, annouced was that there's no more train service.

I managed to reach home and slept only at 4.30am. Partly because I was chatting with Wilson la. LOL.

Thanks to the guys who barriered us away from those who carried evil thoughts!

Let's just say staying at home is the best choice.


Take care everyone!

No comments: