Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Things to do when you're really bored, just like Jes the ass. *a donkey whines from nowhere*

Well, an Ass is a donkey, right?

Take pictures of your reflection while waiting for your friend to arrive in school.

Take a picture of how your damn campus look like and then growl at it.

*Wentaro squeaks angrily*


Take a picture of your dear Class Advisor and wonder if she will kill you for taking a picture of her.

Play Solitaire, even if your teacher is talking at the front.

Scream to the whole world that your dog is the cutest, and that the lower jaws is not his fault that the teeth are sticking out.


Then take a dumb picture of yourself.
Then go online to your blog and post this dumb entry.

The End.



Right.
That was dumb indeed.
It's totally sian today.
The five of us fainted during Mr Foong's lesson.
Literally 'fainted'. But I didn't faint peacefully because the class was too noisy for comfort.

I was kind of moody today.
Got a little disturbed by words he said.
Oh well.

A trip to CS after school, and tried something at organic xperience.
Partly because we're spying for project purposes.
Ordered a dessert and a cuppucino, it's not too bad.

The dessert thingie is quite good. And it's cheap too. 2.50SGD.
Headed home and here I am.

Nothing else. So I'm off to die.
I'm still quite affected by Wei Lun's departure.
Sigh.

Oh, I recieved a review for a fanfiction I wrote on Hana Yori Dango which I published in.... erh...
year 2003. That's 4 years ago.
And I realised my writing style is amazing.
I wonder where my creative juices went to.
Maybe I should go back to writing.

I'm off.
Take care!

PS: I think my feet are smelly.

No comments: