Friday, January 05, 2007

Well Well Well. I finished some dear ent project work.
Okay. Maybe not some, but a little.
Currently its just the proposal front page. But I'm looking up online surveys and making one of our own.
At least project is slightly moving la.
But I think I'm getting really bad at photoshop or something. I took like 30-40mins to finish up something as simple as that cover page. Oh goodness. I want my 5mins-but-still-looks-good photoshop skills. All in the drain is it.

But wait. I'm picked up from the drain.
That's what my mum told me when I complaint that I have brown hair when my dad, mom and kor has black hair. She just tell me that it's coz drain water dyed my hair yellower, thus brown. Oh what a mom.

My swollen right eye, after three days (which I went out on all three, plus swimming somemore) decides to swell erh, down. Ya. I can see my double eyelids already, but FAT double eyelids. Sniff. I feel like an alien when I was out today. Kept using my fringe to cover eye so that I don't look too weird.

I wonder am I looking forward to the reopening of school It's sorta no. But kinda yes. I wanna see the Wewes leh. *haha* But i dun wanna see them in the sch campus, i rather see them outside you know, like shopping? Ah well.

Pictures, and I'll be off like the polar bear *cuz i carn be off like the wind since im so fat.*

A Takki 800x600 wallpaper for my own desktop! NO STEALING. PLEASE ASK ME BEFORE TAKING IT. No plagiarizing either! IF NOT... !

I found this in my dear folder and I remember taking this screen shot when carrie was in my house watching Goong. I was freaking excited about Yul saying that he likes CG, so excited that I went to name this shot: YUL LIKES CG!!

Speaking of carrie, this baby went to tokyo as a tour leader with a tour group right.. She bought me xian beis. LOL. Cuz she saw Takki's picture on the advertising banner and the first thought that came to her mind was me. Haha. Love ya baby. And no, yuan yuan *pukes* will not kill u for loving me either.



And finally, the freaking coverpage which i tot was sorta ugly. But carrie says it passed. So eh. Fine.

Those with DMS, please take care. (hiyu, eri and hui)

And oh. I love Zi. LOL!

No comments: