Tuesday, January 02, 2007

In the arms of the velvet night, Jeslene Lee was on her way towards dream and lala land. It was already 2am and of course, to the lazy girl, it wasn't early anymore. Just as she made herself comfortable on her fluffy (not) bed, her phone shrilled.

"Hello..."
"Oi Jes, Adrian la!"
"Why you calling with a annoymous number....?"
"Oh I changed phone lah, forget to tell you."
"Wah lao, you rich brat!"
"I know 'brat' is your way to express endearment."

"Go and die la, can? What business do you have with me at 2am?!"
"Oh ya, ey come online leh! You appearing offline is it?"
"Ya la, cannot meh."

Jeslene picked herself up from her darling bed and walk to her computer.
MSN blinks.

- Adrian wants to send you a file -
*click* accepts...









KNN.



Adrian: Right right funny right! Freaking look like you lo!
Jes: You woke me up just to show me this kukunathan thing!!!!?
Adrian: It's pretty cute you know! By the way, what's Kukunathan? Auntie take bomb ah? (Gu Gu na zha dan)
Jes: *F-toot-K* la! I don't know la, go ask huihui or something. But what the hell, you woke me up juz for this! THIS?!!

Adrian: Wait wait you don't angry. Adelene transformed you into a diva!


.
...
....




Jes: .....................
Adrian: Adelene says she's a genius.
Jes: k.n.n........ I beg to differ?!
Adrian: *horrible laughter* I know you will blog about this de la!
Jes: Oh you be freaking sure I WILL.




To hell with Adrian and Adelene. Love them still, nevertheless!
But what's with that pail-lookalike thingie doing on the first picture of me?!

I meant to publish this at 2.46am, but blogger died. So I left it.

No comments: