Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I think I turned insane today for laughing too much. When I say too much, is really... too much. Haha... It's really good to be with my girls. XD We laughed about darn stupid things like Huihui swearing upon my life, and Yanting's Singlish.

Yanting loves CCL! X3

We went bugis today... for my dinner. DIM SUM~ Waaaaaiiiiiiiii~
The place is call Victor's Kitchen, and it sells a variety of dim sums that melts Hui and I.
So Carrie actually asked one guy if he's victor, and he say yes~ you want my autograph?
Tong did the same thing and he said the same thing, and added that we cannot fight for the prawn dumping cuz there's four, one for each of us.

Cute.

Then!!! I saw THIS! HIYUJIE! See see!!!

Haruhi's ID! It's so choooooooo~ kawaaiiiiiii!
I saw Tamaki's bear too, oh goodness, and a giant black mokona.
I shall die in sadness as I cannot buy anything.

>.< I AM HUNGRY.



No comments: