Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Pot Calling The Kettle BLACK!

grr.
This teacher, I've never seen before.
Thick skinned? I don't know.
Late for an HOUR still dare to say we always late for her lessons after s and w.
If you don't want us to be late, please, take a look at yourself.
You should know teachers are supposed to be a role model.
You cannot deny it, you may still be human and humans may tend to forgot about certain things.
BUT. As a teacher, please set an example for your students to follow.
Don't come in an hour late and say you forgot.

Whatevers, I just love Ms Lee.

I think i'm PMS-ing. I'm like having mood swings today and I have no idea where those things came from.
This isn't good okay. You all can kill me or something if I start to mood swing you ladies and gents.
Oh btw, I bet today Tong was darn happy.
Cuz~ Muahaha... Hui and I intentionally walked down the bridge where CCL was standing at the end of it.
She gave tt dao face again. Silly girl.
^^

I have nothing to update.
I'm darn hungry now and my brother suggested Indian Rojak.
*Jes rejoices*

Huihui! I wanted to show you these! I found le!
Cosplay pictures of:



Tifa of Final Fantasy 7.



Misa of Deathnote


And Rikku of Final Fantasy X-2


And sheesh these girls are goddessly beautiful!

I shall die. >.<

No comments: