Saturday, January 06, 2007

Short and simple update... Because I'm feeling slightly down. Slightly lah, not too much. Which is good, that means I'm seeing a more cheerful Jeslene soon.

Decided not to go for vincent's 21st bdae party today. Wasn't in the mood or condition to go since my eye is still like that. So in the afternoon, I just went out with my brother to buy clothes around tampines nia. Yes I know lah, Tampines again.

Feeling kinda lazy now. Lolz... So here comes craps.


"To eat, or not to eat, that's a question." Says the cat.

I know I suagu, but it's a long time since I visited this department of NTUC. Wine! And in a can too!

I think it looks more like yogurt drink.

I think i'm getting addicted to Sakana express. I ate mix fried bento today. I think it's because I like the service ba.

Halt! I know this look like something Yanting will wear but ey... I bought them for myself. LOL. OP was having 30percent off, so instead of the original $56, I paid $39 for this.

The extremely orange skies of Tampines, from my apartment.



Yes I know, that's it. lol.
Ah................
Damn it.


Bye!

No comments: