Monday, January 15, 2007

Aish, it's raining again. It's kinda irritating la.
Monday blues too. So sians. It's lucky we end early today but still...
Didn't take S and W, cuz I sprained my left ankle yesterday on the way to the train station.
I have at least 3 ppl asking me if it's my right ankle, which swelled when I fell down the stairs last year. But no lah, HENG la. But it still hurts like hell.

Just now Yanting curse me fall down. So nice of her.

After school went to Hougang there eat Roti Prata~ Not bad la...
The rojak was waving its hands at me but I gave it up.

Tong bought durians AGAIN and we went to Hui's house to slack.

Saw alot of interesting things.... *nods knowingly at hui and tong*

I think it might be offensive to write the things here, so just ask any one of us if you wanna know.
It's amazing, to me.

Took 88 back to Pasir Ris and after sending Yanting back tho she die die dun want me to, I walked to take bus 15.
Then I saw a quite cute guy there la lol. I messaged Yanting to ka jiao her cuz she loves cute guys. Muahahha. We both got on 15, and got off the same stop.
I decided to walk in the rain anyway, cuz it's just drizzling a little. Then I hear someone rush up behind me then tap me. It's that guy, and he asked if I need umbrella.
I was kinda shocked that he's so nice hahaha cuz he looks a little dao. So I just tell him I HAVE umbrella, just lazy to take it out since it's only small rain.

He gave me that 'Huh' face then 'orh....' face.
Haha... Then I quickly walk away after saying thanks lah.

SEE singapore still have nice ppl. *nods*


I think my blog is officially simple entertainment or something.
But I think it's kinda boring lah. So my dears can you all please update?
I entertain you all, when who entertain me?

=D

I'm going off, if I got time and got things to say later, I'll just blog again I guess.
Loves,

Jeslene

No comments: