Saturday, January 13, 2007

Lalala, all rights, I'm sorry I didn't update for quite a day or so. I was freaking tired. So tired that I slept a grand amount of 15hours today. I think I'm turning into quite a pig. I just kept sleeping and sleeping and now I'm still feeling sleepy.

Hui didn't come to school yesterday, so the rest of us went to Marina Square as Ms Lee canceled the BZC lesson and we were let off early. Oh, it was darn cold in MS. Yanting and I were shivering upon arriving (and after a long bus ride on air-con too) and we had to depend on hand dryers.

While waiting for time to pass so that we can go for the student meal in Jack's Place, we past by Chapter 2 and saw Paul, Jasmine and Joakim. I think Yanting was so starstruck that she laughed and laughed and laughed even after I shhhhhh-ed her. But I guessed that made her laugh even more. Typically Yanting.

Ate steak at jack's place. Aw man, I went to moo moo heaven. LOL.
It was raining really hard outside... Even after I got home.
Went out again to Tampines to meet Wanying, Wendy and Chinyen for dinner. Didn't ate anything much. Haha. I was force-fed by the girls to a slice of pizza. Took pictures at print club and off I went home...

And slept for 15 hours...

Then woke up again to go to chalet.
Wimpy's mum drove me home~ This is like the first time my friend's boyfriend's aka my classmate's mum drove me home. Hee. His mom is quite cute lah. They were talking about gold chains then Wimpy insisted he wants a 10kg gold chain around his neck. Wenqi told him to get a 20kg one and use it as a belt. They sent me to around 201 there, then I walked home listening to Ferenhait's Ai Dao. =)

Been enchanted by the simplicity of that song.
Now that I'm tired, here's the pictures and enough of my nonsenses.



My eye still looks smaller than the left one, sighs.

Why does yanting look so irritated?

At the print booth. LOL. Chinyen says she felt as if she took pictures with a fake.
Ying and Wendy.
Lalalala. Vainpots~
Flooooooood *tho it's so dark.*
Just thought that it looks nice.
I swear I didn't see wanying (Wearing black at the left) when I took the picture.

Rightos.
I see alot of people having emotions override.
Plaese please please take care!
All loves,

Jeslene.

No comments: