Thursday, January 11, 2007

You know how depressing a school day can get?
The rain didn't help at all lah.
Didn't manage to get high at all. To think I had 7hours of sleep.
Ms. Lee fired up today. I think...
wei shen me ta men yao zhe me CHAO!?

Since it was raining meows and woofs, Yanting is finally glad about Jeslene & Umbrella.
We see loads of people drenched...
On the bus, I was telling Yanting I wanna make eggdrop soup for dinner.

Episode start...

Yanting: Pink
Me: Purple

"What is eggdrop soup?"

"It's just soup with some seasoning and egg lo?"

"Huh?"

Yaning draws with her finger:
"This kind can put in soup and eat meh?"

"No lah! How to eat like that! It's like fake sharkfin soup? You know the floating egg pieces?"

Looking enlightened, Yanting draws this shape with her finger.

"Like that one ah?!"

"...Tong ah, you draw until like that, I have nothing to say lo."

Woman who is sitting down near us heard our conversation and smiled at us.

THE END~!


*Jes laughs out loud when brother came into look at her blog and he looked entertained.*

Lalalala~



I turned my phone into like that. My brother juz HAIYO-ed at me when he saw my fone. Is it THAT bad? I think it looks kinda cute leh.


I want one of these! It's holding a fan and when you connect the usb, it'll start fanning! CUTE >///<~


Look at the four white backgrounded VCDS. The cover looked the same to me. For some reason.


This is took yesterday, when Tong and I went to Tampines for lunch. SALMON SASHIMI! *jes tears up in satisfaction*

"Chey, salmon nia ma."

My eye still looks swelled up. So I gonna try to cover it up. Haiz.



It's still raining now. Gosh.
It's going to be Friday tomorrow, so... fast...
Oh btw, if anyone wants the song Johan the ex boyfriend and I sang:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6xjcub



Lalala~

No comments: