Monday, January 08, 2007

First day of new school term, let's just summarize what happened.

1) Morning, I thought aaron looks like Jolin Tsai.
2) Yanting, as usual, after she saw CCL, she shook huihui and I so hard, we almost fell down the stairs.
3) Maryanne's Rebonded hair looks cute.
4) I wondered if our orientation, was as enthusiastic as those year ones nitec students that arrived today.
5) First lesson for keyboarding is canceled. Long breakfast *not exactly la*
6) Sports and Wellness aka PE was okay, and to my surprise, my skip-lessons-percentage is more than Hui's.
7) I almost burst out laughing when Mrs Lee asked "How's your holidays?" using the exact tone that I used to imitate her in the toilet, speaking that very sentence.
8) Mr Foong is still as cute as ever.

We raided the library again. Like we always do, but this time without Huihui. Saw load of good books! You bet Yanting went ker-ray-zy. But when we were on the train, while Yanting was talking about a lady who couldn't speak proper english ended up topping up 50bucks on her card instead of 10bucks, this old man just stood up from his seat, cursed a little and walked away.

The whole cabin went silent. Yanting asked if it was her fault as that old man looked at Yanting. Well, he sorta glared before he walked away to the next cabin. Yanting said might be her fault as she was talking to loudly or something. But we weren't! All we were doing was sitting down for one stop because of the heavy books. Yanting only gestured using her hands, a 10bucks sign. *by putting up her 10 fingers ya see?*

So I told Yanting it's not her fault ba. If it's her fault, then the man must be oversensitive cuz she didn't do anything wrong all right. This is like Hui's situation that day lo. Weird la.

My mood was slightly dampened by that man. But when I walked into Sakana express, I brightened. Hee. that nice uncle again. I ordered and waited for the food, while reading my borrowed novel.

On the way back to my house, a malay auntie with a baby pram and I exchanged smiles as the both of us were trying to give way to each other. Such little things can just make my day, I swear. =)

Conclusion, I'm a lil happy that I'm back in school, because that's where I can hear my girls' ramblings all day long hahaha. But obviously, it's not all good. The atmosphere of being back in school was freaking hellish.

Pictures of today... =)

I didn't expect this but carrie brought this to me this morning from Japan. =) It's NANA! Haha.. And there's a NANA badge inside. Plus a strawberry sweet! <3

It writes: NANAxHACHI. With the signature VivienWestwood checkered pattern that represents Nana, and the strawberry with sweet patterns matching Hachi. Oh I love it I love it! I wonder if anywhere imports the whole set of this badges! I'm on NANA high!

THANKS CARRIE~

Yanting requested for me to not take her face, but her request came too late, so I only mananged to take half her face away. Oops. Yes, she raided the library by borrowing 12 books. I wondered how she got home. It's amusing to imagine how she walked out of the mrt ticket gates.

In Sakana again, this time with a novel! =)


All right. That's all for today! Will be meeting Yan tomolo... =) Been missing her. JOEL~ Give her back to me laa~ XD

Take care dears!

No comments: