Thursday, January 25, 2007

Am bothered by Tong to update.
So a short entry it shall be then.

My sweetheart les partner Hui wasn't in school today. *sniff*
Take care honey XD

And to hell with that I-dunch-lykk-jieex-di-liaans twit.

I almost choked on my char siew bao this morning, when I was on the way to our locker with Tong and Aaron.
I was happily eating my flattened char siew bao *My foolscape papers smashed it flat T^T* when I turned and saw this scene:

  1. Birds joyfully chirping at the opposite block, 3rd storey.
  2. Birds got a little too overly joyful that they squawk instead.
  3. Mrs Angie Lee came out of the classroom she was teaching in.
  4. She stared at the terrified birds.
  5. Moving slowly, hands behind back, she neared the little animals.
  6. She stomped her foot, heavier than a footstep, lighter than a tap dance step.
  7. Birds flew off, traumatized. T^T
  8. Aaron, Tong and I stared in amusement.
Well well well.

It's a rainy day today. I kept worrying about my umbrella cuz it looks as if it's going to spoil or something. Such a cool day and I'm loving it. =)

I'm tired. *yawns*


I'm so sorry if this picture looks slightly obsceneChildish.

I know I'm so mean to take this photo, but I couldn't help it. I was alone on the train back home, then this guy sitting opposite me is playing his PSP when this little boy came along and just STARED at his game.

Literally STARED!
And they don't know each other all right!

Another guy on the train was leaning against the pole and he kept squirming for nothing.
I almost thought he wanted to do a poledance ot something.


All rights, that's it for today. I think I better be off to sleep!
Having dinner with Yan tomorrow night, hoping that it wouldn't be canceled last min or something. *sighs*
Good luck to Tong and Carrie for the Hunan trip interview tomorrow morning!

Loves,
Jeslene

No comments: